Thursday, January 12, 2012

Medical istant or not? Please HELP!?

So, I'm thinking of going to school to get my ociates degree in medical isting. I'm not sure about the job outlook though? From the Bureau of Labor Statistics website, it says the job outlook is excellent. I know that I could go to school to be an LPN/LVN for the same amount of time (maybe less) and make more money, it's up to $4.00 more in my state but I like the job description of Medical isting better. I'm just worried about finding a job after school. Is there another high demand career in the medical field, other than Nursing that would take an ociates degree? Please help I'm so confused. Also, anyone know if Bryant and Stratton College is a respectable school? I know getting a job has alot to do with that also. Please help. Thanks so much! Sorry if wrong forum, aslo posted in careers and employment and no answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment