Thursday, January 12, 2012

My mom has become less discreet with her ual relationships?

Well i recently turned 18 and not too long after I did it seemed like my mom started having really loud . Ive never known my dad since i was a love child so my mom dates guys on and off. I just figured itd go away after a while but its been persistent so i asked her and she said that im 18 now and i can move out and she is going to live her life how she wants to now that im an adult. The problem is i really dont have the means to move out, i havent even had a job yet so i dont know what to do. It's not even just like a moan here and there it is like the entire session with some pretty nasty dirty talk and its getting unbearable. Also she and whoever she is with will just have their hands all over eachother even when im around. I looked up the laws and shes right since im 18 and its her house she could do it right infront of me and not get in trouble, and im thankful she doesn't do that. I can't take any of my friends or my gf to my house because of it and i don' know how should i handle it. Should i just get a job start saving and move out when i finally have enough money or is there another route to go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment