Thursday, January 12, 2012

Should i compete in ice skating? when should i compete in ice skating?

Okay first of all, i LOVE ice skating and i have been ice skating since 4,5or 6 i dont really remember lol. but i have been taking group lessons since october. I am now 11 years old ( family's account) and i really want to compete but i am not sure if i am ready to compete. I am on level 4 but i am awesome for my age and level !! I can do lunges, crossovers, backward crossovers, shoot the duck ( not really low) bunnyhop, spin, 1 foot glide, i am working on my chiense spiral, i can do a waltz jump but not yet on the ice lol, frontward swizzles, backward swizzles, frontward wiggles, backward wiggles,spiral, and i am awesome for my age and level !! if you don't think i am ready to copmpete, WHEN do you think i WILL BE READY TO COMPETE? 5 months?2 months? 1 year? and also WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO ON THE ICE TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment