Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have been given two Weeks Notice?

Ok..thank you everyone for all your input on my last question. Turns out after some inquiries...that the lawsuit is a waste of time. I am however allowed to file a small claims court action against the former investor/owner for my deposit. He is not allowed to keep the deposit regardless of the cirstances...unless he applies it to damage done to the property beyond normal wear and tear. And allowing the proeprty to be foreclosed does not exempt him from returning my deposit. Because I am disabled and living on limited income...small claims court will exempt me from any court costs. Now..here is my dilema...a reality agent representing the lender showed up today at my door step. This person was not rude but was notifying me in person that the lender decided that all the properties are to be vacated...not just mine. I was informed that lender wants all tenants vacated within two week period. I am disabled..I have 3 young children at home...one of which is a cancer child. My question is...Don't they have to at least give me 30 days to move out? Please anyone let me know...thank you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment