Thursday, January 12, 2012

My fm bunny that has 8 week old babys just had babys lastnight will she have enough milk for the new babys?

Ok I went in to get things around to get my fm bunnys babys out of her cage and into there own and I noticed she wa gathering alot of hay. I was like ummmm.......so I got the 8 week old babys out and put a nestbox in right away. I know it wasnt her baby buck cause he would have been around 4 weeks old when she got preg and there is no way.So at some point my kids who are pretty young had to have put my buck and her together. Ugh So......my question is will she have enough milk for them tmw when they will have to have fed. I have had many baby bunnys and have helpped friends with theres but have never had this happen before. She had 3 babys and had 2 that I just pulled. She had them lastnight. I know something was up cause she was drinking alot and not eating. *sighs* Guess I will have to start locking my cages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment