Friday, January 13, 2012

I like to date older girls. Does that mean that I want a "sugar mamma"?

It's no secret that I like to date older girls. I'am 22 years old and many people would probably think that I would be dating younger girls, but I don't. The youngest that I go for is my age, 22. (the highest that I will go is 30). But it is the 23-30 age range that I usually date in. It's hard to explain, but for some reason, I just like older girls. Maybe because most of them are pretty mature, fun to be with, and the fact that I feel like I can relate to more of them than the younger girls? Some guy that I work with tells me that I want a "sugar mamma" since I like older girls. Is that true? Is it strange for a guy who is in his early 20's to like and date older girls? Are there any other reasons why I would be attracted to and like older girls, or is it just a "natural" thing for me? I'am not saying that I won't date a nice girl my age, but I just seem to always go for the older ones. Please, no smart a** remarks. Good, honest, and helpful answers needed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment