Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Third tattoo, I think there's a problem with it, help?

Hey I got my tattoo almost a week ago, kind of by the side of my neck going down to the top of my shoulder bone, it only took a half hour. But it bled so much! The guy did my other two tattoos, one on my whole back which took six hours, the other on my lower stomach which took an hour. Those I had no problems with at all just got the free touch up because on small spots I needed one. But after this one he gave me a cloth because it was bleeding and he said come back in two weeks so he can touch it up because he "didn't wanna eff with it anymore that day" He's a professional in a professional shop and I take care of this tattoo like my others but why do you think this one looks really bad? It started peeling but my other two never looked this blotchy. It's my friends birthday in roman numerals, all my tattoos are black but this one looks like it got filled in crappy once the swelling went down. Do you think that touch up will fix it alright?

0 comments:

Post a Comment