Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I need help installing my linksys wireless router?

I am using a Dell PC, and yes, I have utilized the installation disc that came with it the router. At some point I am asked for my IP address and Gateway something or other and a few other items I don't know. I've gotten my IP addy b4 but have forgotten how now. When I first tried it I couldn't find one of the other pieces of information it required and just input my IP addy in the remaining spaces, mistake. I get to about step 10 and it stops there. I refuse to pay the Geek Squad $150 to do something that takes all of 15 minutes. Few services (not offered around the clock and complimented with your choice of unlmited fine Scotch) are worth $10 a minute. SOMEONE who knows how to troubleshoot this and get my wireless running (I am tired of hot linking) gets 10 points for best answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment