Monday, January 9, 2012

Should i stay with gymnastics or quit?

ive been doing gymnastics a long time....im not reallly that good since i did it on and off but ive been doing it forever....my sister does it 5 times a week and is ona commpettive team.....so anyway i go to cl today and kinda just stopped and though like...wow why do i keep doing this if i HATE going on the beam .....and bars.....and vaults okay and floors my fave. i am forced to compete all events cause my school sucks i hate how its soo frickin competetive and this girl on my team thinks shes hot ****....idk what to do....SO i found it kinda ironic that i love tumbling<3......and thats cheerleading....tumbling and cheering the thing is....i cant do both and thats where im stuck...what will my gymnastics friends think???:/ am i just discouraged? and its like really sudden since i kinda keep to myself on the team. UGH PLEASE HELP!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment