Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What should I know before buying this 98 eclipse gst?

So there's this guy selling a 98 Eclipse spyder gst with 68k miles on it for $4000. I am really interested in getting it but I want to know what should I know about it before I do. The guy says everything is perfect and the car is completely stock except for an Injen I believe its a short ram and a Greddy bov. From all the reading I did about the g2 eclipse allot of people have allot of engine problems. I'm not looking to do heavy modding really just more of a daily driver car. Mostly I want to know would it be worth buying it to mod it a little and drive it daily? Also what should I expect and how can I make it a more reliable car? (When I say modding a little I mean getting up to maybe 270- 340 hp) Oh and I know don't abuse the engine and all that not planning on doing anything stupid with it I just really love the car and really want one even if I leave it completely stock with 217 hp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment