Thursday, January 5, 2012

Suidede death of my mother and a question please help me !?

my mother committed suicide overdosing on her medication. She was taking kolipin,/ mood stabilzers, /ritlin/ and over the counter sleeping pills. This happened 3 mos ago. She was always depressed and i know she was on all diff types of meds thru the years. this may sound greedy but why on earth would the insurance companies not pay off her debts as she did have an ILLNESS just like diabetes or a cancer illness. She quick claimed the house to me and now I am stuck with the 700.00 a month to pay for the house which is not even up to code and i have no option but to let it go into forcloser. I am so sick about all this, and very angry my mother would do this. I am still grieving and can't even think straight. I just don't know what to do, i thought about seeing if an attorney could fight because she did have life insurance on her house that if she died it would be paid off but because of her frickin mental health "illness" she's dead and they would pay. I just feel like dying myself but i can't and won't ever do that to my kids. someone please help

0 comments:

Post a Comment