Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MIL question :was I in the wrong ......?

our son is 8 mths old,I am a stay at home dad raising the baby as the primary care giver and major bread winner for our household.My wife does have to work a part time and it hurts her that she is not able to care for the baby primarily.But he has his schedule of feedings and things I have to do to console him or else he screams,but if I take him for a walk on my shoulders for 10 min he goes inside and plays happily.MIL starts huffing and groaning everytime I come near my son and caled me controlling & worked my wife into a hysterical emotional wreck.MIL admitted she has never seen a baby so content & is a nanny.But she has a psych degree and has nipped at our relatonship since '95.she constantly attacked me for 2 wks and my wife not once told her no just me if I said anything about it.MIL said she wants revenge on my wife for everything she put her thru as a child.I left wnet to stripclubs came home drunk & sat outsifde neighbor new divorce girls and beer and called MIL ***** mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment