Thursday, January 5, 2012

Help with what I want to be when I grow up?

I want to help people.I want to have a lot of money, so I can donate it all. I want to get that money by shattering those insulting things to the name of mankind. I want to end the bigotry against s, I want to erase racism, I want to liberate all the slaves across the world, I want to bring food to those without, I want to end people wasting their lives on dead-end jobs, I want to change the world and rip it from the pillars of this industrialized, "modernized" civilization. I want people to realize their worth, and aspire to be the best they can be. I want to re-establish the definition of a human being. Are there any organizations out there that already do these things, or am I going to have to begin my own? I have no clue what the foundations for such an undertaking would be. This is where you come in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment