Monday, January 9, 2012

Can someone give me a scale, from 1 to 10 (10 being the scariest) how scary The Shining is?

Alright so I REALLY REALLY love the book and I REALLY REALLY love Jack Nicholson and it's the holiday season, so I figured, what the heck? Why not watch a clic horror movie that may or may not be scary (I could NEVER watch The Exorcist or anything like that, it'd freak me out too much). Anyway, I was wondering how scary the movie is? I read the book and I wasn't scared, like, in the slightest (maybe a tiny bit when Danny went into his little trances and when he saw the old lady in the bathtub but nothing else and that even wasn't that scary). So, for a person who was not scared by the book, how scary would you say the movie might be for me? Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment